

So, it's time to clear out all the Halloween and fall decorations and get ready for the Christmas spirit. Christa came over Saturday to help put everything away and pull out more. She brought along her little sister Miley......who just happens to be in nursery with Carter. The three little ones played, and worked. You know how Sherrill is with the Christmas tree.....and all the profanity. This year he did good, not uttering a word because Christa was here. Two of the trees are up, now just need decorating. Any volunteers?
I'm still a little sick, so that will have to wait. In the meantime.....be on the lookout for Christmas presents for your kids. Sherrill will be mailing out checks soon. It won't be alot, but it will be SOMETHING!
Okay mom. I saw the pics and was trying to figure out if James and Abby had a girl that I didn't know. :)
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait to come visit. Meghan and Seth love having ours up. I can't wait to see them when they see your tree and the yard. And tell dad that I will set the timer on the lights in the yard.
As for Christmas gifts, the kids already have TONS so we can just bring some out and put from you on them. Just ask Kathy how many toys the kids have. She'll tell you!! :)
Take care and we will see you in two weeks from Wednesday!!! YAY