Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Meghans 3rd Birthday

I see how it is. My little Sherrill turns 3 and no one says happy birthday to her on the blog! :( It's alright..... I'm gonna let dad brainwash her into a mean little monster when we go home. :)

We had fun today. Dan, Eli, Meghan and I went to M&M World this morning and we also saw the baby lion cubs at the MGM. Then when Seth got out of school we all (our family and the Rollers except Joe) went to Chuck E Cheese to have pizza and play. After that we went back to our house to have cake and open gifts. Kathy gave Meghan a tricycle this morning that Meghan has stayed on most of the day. She finally got her Zippity. She LOVES it. She is still trying to figure it all out but she's having fun.

Tuesday, my crew along with Chris and Eli head off to Disneyland. Kathy is actually going to let Chris miss two days of school. I'm not sure who is more excited, Seth or Chris. Seth decided that instead of having a party for his friends at school he wanted to go to Disneyland and take Sto and Lick. We are going trick or treating in the park Wednesday night. They should all have a blast. I will post pics from the week over the weekend.

Oh, and everyone help me now. Don and Debbie are BOTH coming Thursday thru Sunday. Can I please run and hide?? Maybe just not come back from Cali on Thursday????? Okay, I've gotta drop Sto off but can I run after that??? PLEASE?????

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday meghan. sorry guys for forgetting but i cant keep up with everyones birthdays.

    ReplyDelete