Well, James left today for Ohio. Don't know how long he will be there. A few days I guess.
I'm sure Abby will have fun home alone with the kids.
Chris called. His mom refuses to buy him a Halloween costume. So, the question for the day.......are YOU going to buy YOUR kid a costume when they are 15 years old?
I talked to James tonight. He was tired but telling stories about his adventure seeing the Amish people everywhere. It was funny listening to him. He did say that he would be home Thursday night. He also said his room had a king size bed and big tub. But you could tell he missed the kids.
ReplyDeleteAs for Sto, I'm sure Kat will change her mind. She's just stressed out and Sto must have done something to make her mad. She's been running around with appointments lately. I'm trying to get her to go to Disney with us next week. She's suppose to let me know tomorrow if she's going or not. She needs a vacation!!