Friday, September 4, 2009

Sethie

Okay, so Meghan calls Seth Sethie!! He went to school today and came back with LOTS of homework to catch up on. His spelling words are different from Eli's and Kenny's. His words are

night
knight
hair
hare
sale
sail
right
write
ate
eight
hymm
him

He knows them all. The only thing that might get him is when he has to write the sentences using the words. Hopefully he uses the right word. :) He would be typing tonight but he is in bed.

Meghan gave Kathy a great surprise today. I left her with Kat while I went and picked the high school kids up. I guess as soon as I left, she pooped in her diaper. :) Good thing she was in a diaper and not her underwear. And good thing I was gone!! :) hehehehe

We are heading to Cali for the weekend. Hopefully we will stay away from the fires. Take care and everyone have a great weekend.

1 comment: