Okay, the kids wore me out this weekend. I don't even remember what we did but I'm pretty sure we stayed in town.
Seth is doing good in school this week. Dan and Seth are actually going to Madison, Wisconsin this weekend for a UW football game. They both go to a badger game every year and this year for Seth's birthday, we are sending them to WI for the home game. He doesn't know that though. He was just told to be good and he would get a really big birthday gift this weekend. And yes, I talked to his teacher today and she verified that he's been really good this week.
Meghan is still Meghan. :) She's my crazy little Sherrill, what else can I say. She loves to argue and is SOOO BOSSY. She's also decided that she doesn't want to potty anymore so I'm gonna have to do the potty training thing all over. I just put her in diapers because I'm so tired I give up.
And now to me.... I'm working for Kathy Thursday thru Sunday. She's making the tutu's and I'm selling them. So my boys leave Friday night and won't return until Sunday night so that means Kathy will have to babysit Meghan while I'm at the festival!! hehehe Next weekend I'm going out of town ALONE!!! I'm going to hang out with some friends and get a mini vacation. I'm starting to turn into mom!! :) I'll check in on FB while I'm gone. Dan will be home alone with the kids which both kids are NOT happy about. Seth keeps asking to go with me and Meghan says she needs a vacation.
I think this is about it. I wish Dan didn't work in AZ because I'm SOOOOO READY TO GO BACK TO WORK!!! :(
Let Meghan stay with Kathy for a week, that child will be potty trained or know how to change her dirty diapers. We all know about Kathy and diapers..
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete