School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Dr appointment and Ken's field trip
Well there is not much to say about I only had an ultrasound. They said the baby is 6 lbs and 2 Oz's, and is approx. 37 weeks old. My doctor says I am only 34 weeks but that is crazy, because Kurt was at work for 6 day, when the doctor says I conceived. Well anyways. Kenneth went on his 1st field trip of the year, He and his class went up the mountain to learn about trees, plants and wildlife. They got to meet 2 Rangers, Smokey the Bear. They got to see a waterfall and had a sack lunch. He had fun but he said that his partner was weird, and rough. That was our day and Luke has not stopped talking since this morning. Thank goodness it's bed time soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Take care of baby Zebediah. Feed him good, and no coming early!
ReplyDelete