Where is the other half of the slide show? The right side is missing! James says "my child BEAT UP your honor student."
Lauren: I went to dance today! I LOVE my new teacher. Mom says that my ballet and tap shoes are in the mail. We all went to Mickey's afterwards for treats.
Carter: I have tried to stay out of my mom's hair today; not sure if that has happened. I like to ride my trike in the ROAD! I lost my privilege of playing outside on my trike 2 days ago. Tonight was better.
Isabella: I am everywhere! I think that I can walk and I don't like to SIT! My right top tooth has come in; and the left is working on in. My hair is growing soooo fast. I will be 11 months next week!
Carter, be sure to remind mom that PAPA taught you how to ride in the road, so it's not really YOUR fault!
ReplyDeleteLauren, keep on dancin'.
Isabella, I'm sorry you cried at Grandma's last night. PAPA left without you, and took Jack instead of you.