Luke had a blast today. His teacher are Miss Emily and Miss Diana. He got to play outside and he played on the monkey bars, but then he got up to the top and got scared and he had to come down, but that's o.k. he still had fun. Snack time they had apple slices with yogurt and mini marshmallows on top. "It stick's he said", He loved it!!! He sang songs, got to play on the fast slide, he got to paint, he went potty in the little potty's he's not sure what to think of those things, I think that's all, I know there's more but he wants to go watch TV. Catherine was not a happy camper, she wanted to stay there and play with everyone, so we went and got a some candy at the store. Oh yea parking there is a nightmare, I should have known because it is a University. So I went and paid $12 of a year pass to park in the student parking lot a block away. Everything else is full by 8:45 am Well that's all
School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Monday, August 31, 2009
Luke's 1st day of school
Luke had a blast today. His teacher are Miss Emily and Miss Diana. He got to play outside and he played on the monkey bars, but then he got up to the top and got scared and he had to come down, but that's o.k. he still had fun. Snack time they had apple slices with yogurt and mini marshmallows on top. "It stick's he said", He loved it!!! He sang songs, got to play on the fast slide, he got to paint, he went potty in the little potty's he's not sure what to think of those things, I think that's all, I know there's more but he wants to go watch TV. Catherine was not a happy camper, she wanted to stay there and play with everyone, so we went and got a some candy at the store. Oh yea parking there is a nightmare, I should have known because it is a University. So I went and paid $12 of a year pass to park in the student parking lot a block away. Everything else is full by 8:45 am Well that's all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to Go Luke! What does the SSU stand for....Southern Utah Univ or what?
ReplyDeleteOh....I answered my own question. I blew up the picture and I could read it then. Sorry, my glasses are in the car!
ReplyDelete