I finally gave it a try. I spent on and off Friday on Walmart's website adding items that I needed, and wanted. Sherrill had told me just to make him a list because he LOVES hanging out at the grocery store talking to anyone available.
By Friday afternoon I had my list completed. $178.00 was the final total. I had scheduled a pickup time of 9-10 AM. When I informed Sherrill of this his reply "I like looking at my own food and picking it out!" Sorry babe, but NOT this time.
Saturday morning at 8:45 I told him to get his shoes on, that I should get the email at any time. Sure enough, 8:47.....your order is ready! Off he went to get all of the "loot". He came home, and we unloaded the bags, everything completed in under an hour, and only only 1 item was out of stock.
Now that was so much better than standing in line at Wallyworld with all of the crazies!
Walmart Pick-up.....my new best friend!

Lol. And u know food lion does it too
ReplyDelete