School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Time for a Change! ! !
Look what I ordered me! The living room looks pretty good with the red, white, and black Snowman Christmas tree. This year I added a red and burlap "country" tree to go along with it. My red velvet
and fur curtains are hanging, but I never got the red scatter rugs I wanted. I saw these on sale last week while shopping online! A long runner, and two rugs all for $90.00. My "good" rug is still rolled up behind the couch until Jack stops drooling, and rubbing his mouth in it! That's how he would clean his face after he ate, or drank water. I had taught him to use the rug in front of the
laundry closet, but he quickly discovered the one in the living room was much softer!
Christmas shopping has been off to a slow start. I did make my way to Target yesterday to hang out for almost 2 hours.
The favored gift for this year is going to Eli. Just wait to see the "after" picture for this one.
This is how the count is going
Brook, Braylee, Blake and Kelli all shipped.
Working on Tristen and Nate....will ship those tomorrow. Cindy is still a mystery!
Eli and Kat ordered and shipped. Chris...... still in the works.
Christy and Catherine shipped. Still waiting to decide for Ken, Luke, and Jacob.
Liv and Cameron still waiting to decide. Wendy's, got her covered.
Mandy's shipped. Seth and Meghan.......undecided.
James, Lauren, Carter, and Izzy....... making it myself!
Next year in July instead of making curtains, I will be Christmas shopping! ! ! !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment