Saturday, May 27, 2017

My New Baby ! ! ! !


One of the wheels fell off my office chair last week. I was so distraught. Keep in mind now that this is the same chair that Isaac left his teeth marks in all across the back, and pulled the bonded leather off in spots all over the back and seat of the chair. Seth decided to join in and pulled all the material off the arms, just to make it look better I suppose. I kept the seat covered with a beach towel, to protect my derriere from picking up random loose bits of brown leather.

I went out Thursday to buy a new set of rollers (because when one breaks, the others are sure to follow). Five rollers costs $38.00! ! ! That is ridiculous! Sherrill had already told me he would get me a new chair for my birthday, so I decided to go ahead and pick out what I wanted. I sat in every chair in the store, and made my selection. They tried to sell me the floor model, but NO, that's not for me.
So, I asked if they could put me one together that afternoon while I went to work, and at 5:30 I went to pick my baby up. She is a beautiful shade of gray, and rolls like a charm.

Come on over and take a spin!

No comments:

Post a Comment