School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Saturday, April 8, 2017
You found WHAT ? ? ?
I was cleaning out the top drawer of my desk, and you can't imagine what I found. Here are some of the goodies.....
* A matchbook from Cindy and Jerrud's wedding July 27, 1996...BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRUD!
* A gift card for Lowes that was given to Kathy in 2003 by Sula, a realtor at the time (wonder if it is any good?)
* A magnet I purchased in London in 2001!
* Hand written notes from Kayla and Krystal McKeel from 2004. (We were at the hospital together
when Grandma McKeel was there. I had them writing things to keep them busy.)
* Old fashioned memory cards from where Mandy or someone worked at the drug store!
You would just be surprised of all the "goodies", and I have 5 more drawers to go! ! ! !
I had better get my stuff cleaned out before I kick the bucket and you Young'uns throw it out! ! ! !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment