Sunday, February 12, 2017

Hey Judy Pate.......


This morning Sherrill was gone, I had the washer and dryer at full speed, and I was online doing some research. All of a sudden I heard a yell, "HEY Judy Pate". I looked out on the patio, and yes, there was a man standing at the back door. "Judy Pate"....I haven't been that person since 1980.
I go to the door, and there stands Sherrill's old friend, yes, Jimmy Daniels!

Now, to let Jimmy in the house, it would have taken a few hours to get him out. So when he asked where was Sherrill, I was quick to tell him that he was at the Croom Drive house with his "other" woman. He looked at me as if he was thinking, "Oh, I am so Sorry". I explained that Sherrill's other woman was living here, but he was trying to get her set up on Croom Drive. I told him to get over quick, and he could see for himself. Him and Sherrill both drove up a few minutes later.  They spent over 2 hours out in the yard talking, just enough time for me to get my work done! There was all kinds of laughing, yelling, and man slapping going on!

After Jimmy left I told Sherrill when Phyllis moves out, I was going to invite Jimmy to come stay with us for 4 months. "Fat Boy" hit the ceiling. He said NO MORE MOVE IN GUESTS.
I'm still thinking about having Jimmy show up with his suitcase in hand...... just to see how Sherrill reacts!

No comments:

Post a Comment