Sunday, July 31, 2016

Scratch and Sniff



As we were eating lunch today, Sherrill was talking about Church activities and he abruptly said,
"I wonder who named it Scratch and Sniff". I asked him who named what "Scratch and sniff". His face turned a little red, he smiled and he said...."Well what do you call it when they stay after church to eat." I reminded him that it is called "Linger Longer". He told me that was a dumb name, and couldn't understand who would have come up with that name. I couldn't help but to bust out laughing, asking who at church did he want to "sniff".

A week ago we had the "Scratch and Sniff" conversation with Kat. I was telling Kat about Mandy's new tattoo, when Kat decided the entire family should go out and get a "lime/lyme" tattoo to show out support for Mandy and her Lyme disease. We immediately thought of the "scratch and Sniff" lime
stickers. 
Somehow the conversation from last Sunday has finally caught up with him this Sunday.  I am telling you....... Getting old can be hilarious!

1 comment:

  1. Why are y'all talking about me. And i havent gotten a new tattoo. The last tattoo i got was over a year ago. I just hid it from you that long. :-)

    ReplyDelete