Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Conversation With Chris


Chris:   Grandma, is Grandpa there.
Me:       Yes, but he is out walking Jack.

Chris:    How do you make a snowman? I haven't made one since I was about 9. Grandpa helped me.
Me:       Get a handful of snow, pack it into a ball, and keep on adding snow until you get it the size
             of a basketball. Then put it on the ground and roll it until it gets bigger and bigger. Then        
             make your next ball.

Chris:   We have a lot of snow here, and I want to make a snowman. I can use strawberries and
             peppers. I don't think anyone has ever used that before.
Me:      Wait Chris.......here's Grandpa.

I decided to cut this conversation short. This was one for the old man.

But, Chris has completed his first semester at school! Yeaahhh for him!
Now he goes back to Reno for a couple of weeks, then off to Denver to spend the summer.
I wonder if he ever got that snowman built? ? ?

No comments:

Post a Comment