Monday, September 15, 2014

Where did it go...........


Kids,
Remember years ago when I would go buy and entire rib eye and have it cut into steaks, then in no time at all the steaks would be gone and we couldn't figure out where they went. Well, it has happened again.

When I left the freezer was so full, you had to rearrange stuff on top just to get it to close. When I get home, there is so much room I could climb in it and go to sleep.  And then there's the refrigerator.
It is so empty, when you open the door, it almost sucks you in.

No butter. No margarine. No cheese. 3 eggs. A little bit of milk. No fruits. No vegetables.
No bread in the house. No cookies, chips, or snacks, except lunchtime nabs. This man has eaten everything that is not tied down!

I was just entering his 2 months of bank statements into Quicken. He spent anywhere from $7.77 one week to a high of $27.00 one week for groceries. Looks like the man ate for 9 weeks on less than $150.00.  I keep telling him I have to go to WALMART and he tells me all we need is bread.

Guess I need to go weigh him to see how much he lost. Now, for the $150.00 he spent, I think he ate that much in meat. Poor Sherrill. Guess next time I need to find him a cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment