Thursday, April 10, 2014

Eli, Isaac and Jacob






Kat and Christy left Eli home to babysit Isaac and Jacob. Eli calls a little while later, complaining that Jacob took the controller from him, and won't let him play the game Kat had just bought for him.
Isaac was doing fine, off playing with his mom's phone. I told Eli to just go lay down, read a book, and tell the kids they could watch themselves. He realized he couldn't do that, and said that babysitting wasn't too bad.

Later on I get a call from Jacob. He wants to talk to someone that has a lot of money. When he was at Kat's house at Christmas he saw all of Eli's Thomas the train stuff. They gave him some to take home, now he LOVES Thomas the Train. He called me to ask me to go through my toy box to see if I have any. This is what I found.

It's a Thomas rock quarry, along with two trains, and some other train that plays Christmas music.
I'm sending them on his way. I'm sure there are other trains in the toy box, I'm just waiting for Meghan to dig through all the toys.
If anyone has extra Thomas toys, I'm sure Jacob would LOVE them!

No comments:

Post a Comment