I just wanted to let all ya'll know that my best friend is named Singer. She works so hard and does not back talk me. She let me spend all the time I want with her. She's the best friend. Maybe one day she can have a companion named Aurora..
Just to let everyone know what's going in Ut. It snowed today, Catherine colored on herself with a hilighter. Ken went to school and came home, saying he hate's school, and Luke talked our heads off, and he even talked me into getting him and Cat some chicken nuggets from McDonald's. Debbie is working hard and I have been doing better, had some shaking problems yesterday, but today I was up at 8:30 am and stayed awake the whole day.
Way to go Christy. Don't overdo it, just do what you can. I was up at 6:00 am twice this week. Let's see you do that!
ReplyDeleteI'll bet Aurora is cuter than Singer. Bet she can run faster too! Aurora's oil can showed up on the machine yesterday. I had to oil her again, and she went on purring like a kitten.
Find out what's upsetting Kenny at school. Somene could be picking on him.