Thursday, May 13, 2010

They're Back.......


My angels are back! I'm just so happy. I missed them. Lauren said her legs hurt so much she can't walk. Carter said he was just so tired. The kids talked nonstop. They have just so much
to tell.
Wendy left today for South Dakota, getting ready for Kelli's graduation. I guess Randy is home being the chief cook.
Christy is still making dresses.
Kathy is leaving in the morning for South Dakota, but is taking a quick detour to Minnesota to visit another heart mom.
I don't know about Mandy. Mandy, you didn't phone home. Everything OK?
As for me, I'm off to class again tomorrow. FUN FUN!
Have a great day everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I was at Seths school all day. I thought you called tonight around 6:30 pm my time but I was talking to Kathy and I didn't want to call back that late.

    ReplyDelete