Thursday, April 18, 2013

World News


    I have spent a lot of the last couple of days doing this. Yes, sitting in front of the TV watching the world news. First the Boston Bombing, then the Ricin letters, then the arrest of the couple for the murders in Texas, then the explosion in Texas. Wow! I wonder what happened to the GOOD news!
   I told Sherrill last night before he went to bed that I wouldn't be able to cook dinner tonight because I had to keep up with current events. He just smiled, and nodded. I've got too much stuff to do anyway!
I had rather go out and buy him a plate of food. I sure wish he ate Pizza!
  I still jump up doing commercials to do a little house keeping and computer stuff. I sure hope all of this
NEWS dies down soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment