Monday, April 1, 2013

Kids and their OLD Parents

  A couple of months ago I get a call from Kat telling me I need to watch this really good movie. So, I watch the movie she tells me to and what is it about....... an old couple that needs marriage counseling.
It was a good movie "Hope Springs", but still, was she trying to tell me something?
  A few weeks later she calls me with another movie she wanted me to watch. I forget the name of it, but it is about old folks going to rest homes. She must have SOMETHING on her mind.
  This past weekend she calls, still with another movie request "Parental Guidance". This movie is about incompetent grandparents that are left to care for the grandkids, because the "Good" grandparents are unavailable. There again, I think she is trying to tell me something.
  Would someone PLEASE put Kat on the right track and suggest some "age appropriate" movies for her. I'm afraid she's making plans for my future.......that's why I didn't watch the rest home one!

No comments:

Post a Comment