School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Saturday, April 6, 2013
Pop 'N a Movie
Remember a couple of weeks ago when I was complaining about Time Warner overcharging me for
turbo internet? Well, a few days after that I got a box from Hallmark. Now, who orders stuff from Hallmark? Not me. I'm the Amazon/Target type of woman.
Before I opened the box I called Kat to see if she had ordered something from Hallmark. She assured me "no", and told me to open the box. I did and was quite surprised. Inside was nicely packaged gourmet popcorn, with all types of toppers caramel, chocolate cherry, along with a popcorn cookbook, and a movie (Some new western). I was really surprised. This was the perfect gift for me! I love popcorn!
Believe it or not, it was from Time Warner. Now, as much as I like my gift box, I had rather had that
$40.00 or so credited to my account.
As I look back over those days, I realized that EVERYTHING was aggravating me. Then I realized I had been on Prednisone for 3 weeks, and yes, it DOES turn you into a witch.
So, now I am back happy again, and one night soon will sit back and enjoy my gift. What a neat idea, pairing popcorn with a movie. I'll have to remember this one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment