Friday, September 28, 2012

Plans for tomorrow (Saturday)


Guess what we will be doing tomorrow......... raking leaves.  Last week we were out working, well, you know how it goes, I was watching Sherrill work, I  sit and talk to him while he works (I learned that from my mom). Anyway, while he was emptying the wheel barrel I grabbed the rake and started raking. He was doing the freshly fallen pine straw, and I decided to do the yucky undergrowth that needed to be thrown out. I got tired way before he did.
  Sunday morning I woke up and told him I was tired. That I had worked too hard yesterday raking leaves. He just smiled and didn't say much. Then I had to remind him I did rake EVERYTHING out under three or four of the trees in the front yard. He had done the easy part and did the trees in the side yard! He had to haul it all to the back yard to the burn pile. I came inside way before he did. Once I work up a good sweat, I have to stop and take a shower.
  So, I guess we will start it all again tomorrow. More pine straw in the side yard, and plenty of leaves in the back yard. After that, there is grass to be cut.
  Come on down...... Make yourself at home, and find a rake!

No comments:

Post a Comment