Grandparent's Day is September 9th. While cleaning out my closet (photos to come) I found this original copy of my Grandma Naomi's class picture taken around 1923-24. The problem with the picture though was none of her children couldn't identify which one was her. Even her sister couldn't pick her out. After blowing this thing up super size and really studying it, I was able to find her. Look in front of the tree, the girl in the white dress with the brown hair (kinda looks like a chubby Mandy). That's her! To make sure, I sent the picture to Aunt Debbie, and yes, she agreed.
Then I went online to find the name of the school.
Yes, Here it is, Gaston School. It's just turned around. Notice the chimney!
More pictures of Grandparent's to come.


I don't know what y'all are talking about. My eyes zoomed in on her first. Before I read what you wrote. Yes, I'm just that good. :)
ReplyDelete