Hey everyone, well sorry I haven't posted for a while. Ive been busy with volleyball and school and when i have free time Nate always has the computer. Well school is kinda boring, but the days go by fast. Then right after school I have volleyball from 3:30-5:30. On Tuesday I have a game so wish me luck. Ha grandma, nope there is no cute boys. Nate says that 5th grade is kinda hard but he likes it so far and he is doing football. But that's about it, well love ya all. -Tristen
I've been wondering what y'all have been up to. Hope you are able to get a snack between school and volleyball practice. Kathy and Mandy both played volleyball. I think Mandy played, she always stayed for practice.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your game.
I can't believe Nate is playing football. I would be afraid I'd get hurt. Oh, I forgot, he is tough. I've seen him tackle you a few times.
Keep us posted on how things are going!