Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Grandaddy Joe

Kids cupcakes

Kylie and Jonah on "Old Faithful"

Mandy talking grandaddy into changing his will? ? 
Happy Birthday DAD!
Yep, Grandaddy Joe turns 85 today. Saturday Sherrill and I went to visit, and Mandy came close behind. We carried fried chicken, sweet potatoes and rolls, just like Grandma likes, and a Pineapple cream cheese birthday cake. When we got there we ordered pizzas, and Mandy brought cupcakes for the kids and grandaddy.
Woody was able to help dad out with some plumbing problems he has been having since he put in a new hot water heater a month ago. A good day was had by all, with a race to the finish to see who could get home first. Mandy won of course!
She was delayed however when she got a call from Sherrill telling her to take the next turn to the right, he wanted to show her something. She thought we were going to follow her, but NO, Sherrill just wanted us to get ahead. I laughed so hard I cried!!! As she pulled off, he was just waving BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment