Sunday, November 10, 2013

50th Anniversary of Kennedy Assassination Nov 22


All of the TV shows have begun showing programs about the JFK assassination. This event was kind of like the Twin Towers, you will always remember where you were when it happened. 
As for me, I was in the 3rd grade in Mrs Ashley's class. She had black hair, and always wore red lipstick. I hated that lipstick! Anyway, it was announced over the intercom. 
Now, on to current day events. I am still going through my "totes" of information. I came across this newspaper article about Grandma Cat's half brother. There were 18 kids, same dad, two different moms.
Just another little story to add to your genealogy. Oh, I had to cut and paste it to get it to fit.
Kat, please make sure Chris reads this. He will LOVE it! He just loves a good Marine!



No comments:

Post a Comment