Sunday, November 7, 2010

What's up with the Blegen's

Well what's up with us. I've been practicing for a play that I'm going to be in. The name of the play is called Horton hears a Who. This week on Friday and Saturday is when we preform it. I'm a Who and we have been practicing it for about 7 to 8 weeks now.

Nate and I got A's and B's in are report cards so we got anything we wanted for working hard on are school work. Nate wanted a football. I wanted a pair of converse high-tops but they didn't have the right size for me, so I got a Vikings sweatshirt and shirt.

Mom and Dad have been working a lot still. It also has been getting colder out so Dad, Nate, and I might go hunting soon for some deer. In December I'm going to take a baby sitting class with a friend if she can. Well that's all that's up for now so when I'm done with my play I'll tell you guys how we did. Bye for now.

---Tristen

7 comments:

  1. Oh Tristen, thank you so much for letting us know what's up with you and your family. I told Grandpa I talked to you today and how grown up you sounded. You are quite the young lady!

    You two really did great on your report cards. Seth got A's and B's too!

    Let us know if you go hunting.

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks i'll tell u when we go hunting. LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far so good, two more day's till the play!!! All the cast member's and I might get out of school for the whole day! So far only half the day!

    --Tristen

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first show's tonight so happy! :)

    ---Tristen

    ReplyDelete
  6. we did so good at the play everyone loved it! The whos where so cute that was my friends Jaylee, Allie, Katy, and somemore!
    ----tristen

    ReplyDelete