Sunday, November 7, 2010

Time to Rest!

Well, we got an extra hour to sleep last night, but did we? I was awake at 6:00, turned the TV on and watched a movie. Seth and Meghan were kind enough to play in the garage (Mandy's room) until they heard "Gwama" moving around. I met them at the back door with Fruity Pebbles. At 8:00, they were ready for breakfast.

Now that we are all up and rested, it's time to see what the day has in store. Hope everyone has a very special day.

Oh, what are my third graders doing out there? Have you started cursive writing yet? Are you working on those multiplication tables? And, what about all the other little peeps. I know you have just gotten a report card. What's up?

Hope to hear from you soon........or I just might have to change the name of the blog to "Rants and Ravings of an Old Woman".

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment