Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sick

Yes, Utah has all the germs this week or month. Well Kelli said on her facebook page that she has a stomach bug too. So I guess it's only targets the pretty one's. I am sick the kids are well and my sweet mother in law Debbie is down helping with the kids and dog. Please when you say your prayers tonight, pray for Kathy that she can get some sleep, and that Kelli gets better so she can spend more time with her man, and me so I can take care of my own kids. Don't forget about the rest of the family in your prayers. Get comfy tonight it sounds like it could be a long prayer.


Thanks

Christy

2 comments:

  1. Kathy got sleep last night. Don't let that girl fool yall!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, just listen to Chris's version. He said that she stays on the couch all day watching soap operas.

    Hope EVERYONE is feeling much better. Now, just tell me what the grandkids are doing!

    ReplyDelete