Friday, March 19, 2010

Another NEW RULE

After two hours of cleaning out my car, I have come up with a NEW RULE. When you come and visit, and we ride your children around in my car, before you leave,
YOU MUST HELP ME CLEAN OUT THE FOOD! I got slack and gave in on the NO FOOD rule, and I have really paid for it now. There is Pepsi in the top headliner. Not to mention the fruit loops, crackers, candy, BBQ sauce, and yes Chris, even a casino token that the man at the airport gave you! I never knew so many different kind of sticky things existed. Someone had even left a candy cane full of M&M's in the door.

So the new rule becomes in effect IMMEDIATELY! That was one icky sticky mess.
Now, I know one day I will be so happy to clean up the kids little messes, but today was NOT one of those days! Whew.....have I fussed enough?

I wish I had some little happy pills. By tomorrow I will probably be apologizing.

Have a good day eveyone, and Hey, go clean out YOUR car!

4 comments:

  1. good thing that anger attack was not targeted towards us over here

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait, my kids never had BBQ sauce. I say we blame this all on the Rollers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess Mandy made the last post using Kat's account.

    Yes, the South Dakota kids are safe, as well as the Fuquay Varina kids, since they rode last in the van! And besides, Olivia doesn't make a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm never allowed in your car, I get banished to dad's van. REMEMBER!!!

    ReplyDelete