Tuesday, March 30, 2010

H E L P



Help,

My computer is dying. I know that it is 6 years old or so, but I love my computer. Any computer geeks out there? I have moved all my pictures, ebooks, most of my music, anything that takes up alot of bytes. It doesn't even load up correctly sometimes. I have defraged and done everything I can think to do. My last option is to totally remove every program, some of which I don't have back up discs for. If I remove EVERYTHING and totally reboot, reinstalling the original start up disc, will that free up all the space on my hard drive? Does anyone out there know? Does anyone have a good friend that is a geek?


My laptop is doing great, I just don't like the touch pad, and the printer is hooked up to the main computer. I would call Sony, but they are so greedy they now charge you for customer service, but that might be my last option. Oh, one other question, can I move entire programs to my flash drive like I do documents?


Any suggestions? Please. Please.


No comments:

Post a Comment