School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Sunday, July 30, 2017
Poor Sherrill .......
Sherrill brought me a big spotlight and sat down a chair in front of me. He asked me to look in the roof of his mouth to see why it was itching. I looked, but nothing looked strange. I told him I would research it, and you won't believe what I found out.
Itching roofs of mouth come from no other than allergic reactions to cats ! Who would have thought?
We only have at least 20 cats running around the place...... Really ? ! ? !
Our new neighbor Mashawn came over last week with her mom and asked permission to call the Humane Society to have them picked up. I told her to go for it..... they weren't my cats, just please tell them to leave the calico because she belongs to the lady across the street.
I hate to see all of them leave, but I know more will return! ! !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment