School Years 2009 until.......whenever.
Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Monday, August 3, 2015
Twins Update
When you see these two, you will know there is an update.
Kelli B went to the Dr today. Brooklyn and Braylee weigh in at 15 ounces each.
I told her to go eat more ice cream!
And I'm weighing in at 141.2lb. Pre pregnancy was 126lb....with blake and liam, I was 140-145 at birth....I'm not going to be as lucky getting so skinny so quick with these after!
Ummmm Just to let you know...... I weighed 140 pounds when I left the hospital after delivering Kathy....... and you see what happened to me! I blame it all on Mandy!
And they have 0% Discordiance. At 18 weeks they were 5%, two weeks ago at 1% and today, 0%. That's the best you can get.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm weighing in at 141.2lb. Pre pregnancy was 126lb....with blake and liam, I was 140-145 at birth....I'm not going to be as lucky getting so skinny so quick with these after!
ReplyDeleteUmmmm Just to let you know......
ReplyDeleteI weighed 140 pounds when I left the hospital after delivering Kathy....... and you see what happened to me!
I blame it all on Mandy!