Sunday, August 10, 2014

Back to School......Again


Another group of kids start back to school tomorrow.
Eli is sitting here now packing his backpack with everything on his list. Isaac has a list of his own, mostly electronics and FOOD!
Kenneth will be in the 7th grade, but at his school it is in with high school, so he starts tomorrow too. The other kids start later in the week.
Blegen kids, when does school start there?
The Murray kids have been well on there way with school. They have gone long enough they are probably tired of homework by now!
I can't wait to see Isaac and the school bus!

4 comments:

  1. Okay mom, you left out a few others. Not sure about the McKeel kiddos but meg says they go back the 20 something. She couldn't decide. :-) she is however playing softball (or at least she thinks she's going to.) She had tryouts Saturday and she told me last night she got drafted to a team and has practice this Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We start this Thursday, Nate is going to be in 7th grade, and I'll be in 10th

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just included which kids I knew were starting when. I had no idea when the others would start. I know the Murrays ALWAYS go first, usually followed by the Blegens, but I guess this year the Rollers and McEwans won out. The McKeels should start next week, and the Longs start about the same time. It's tough keeping up with 17 kids. I haven't even called everyone this year to see how their first day was.
    I can't believe Tristen in the 10th grade. Watch out world!
    And then there are our 4 seventh graders (Nate, Seth, Kenneth, and Eli).

    ReplyDelete