Tuesday, August 19, 2014

All about that bass

"All About That Bass
"Because you know
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass

Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do
Cause I got that boom boom that all the boys chase
And all the right junk in all the right places

Today after we picked up Isaac we were looking for a post office, had Garmin talking to us, and had the radio turned up. And yep, there it was......"I'm all about that bass"..... Eli had to turn it up so we could sing along, all while trying to find the right road to get on the interstate to get back home.
I hear this song at least a couple of times a day. It's a nifty little ditty that will keep you singing for hours. Because of course.....I'm all about that bass.

1 comment: