School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Thursday, January 9, 2014
Another Cousin?
I received and email from this guy while I was at Kat's house. I didn't bother to respond until I got home. This is his story.
He found me through 23and me, the DNA testing website.
He was born Dec 1978 in New Hanover County, NC (that's Wilmington area).
He was adopted in July 1981 by a Taylor family. He is searching for his birth parents. He and I are 3rd cousins or greater. We match DNA on our maternal side.
The dark hair, dark eyes, bushy eyebrows are a definite match, but I can't figure out how we connect.
Debbie, any idea how this guy might fit in? His hair is similar to Mark's.
I've got to get a better picture. This one was just on his profile.
Any suggestions anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ask for a better picture,
ReplyDelete