Tuesday, August 6, 2013

School Days


   School time!  Here's the run down.

Cameron and Olivia are in year round school, which started back in July. Right now they are on break.

Eli and Isaac start to school next week, Aug 12th. Eli will be moving up to middle school, and Isaac will be in a regular public school, special needs class. I am anxious to see how this will work.

The McEwan kids will all be at the same school, that opens its door on August 15th. They will be going to a new school, with a total of 120 students. Catherine will start kindergarten. There is a preschool at the school that I'm sure Christy will check into for "Big Mac".

I think the Blegens start to school August 15th too. Tristen, is that right? How did Nate do on his last triathlon?

The McKeel kids are scheduled for school the 26th of August. They will both be at the same school until the 8th grade.

Meg and Seth should also start school on the 26th, that is if they are still in Cabarrus County. 

And for me, I have another class tomorrow afternoon.  Get ready all of you kids. Get those backpacks
together, and go out and have fun. Be sure to take pictures of the big day!

2 comments: