Sunday, March 3, 2013

Exciting three days.......

 We went to Grandma's. Mandy arrived a day early and cooked lunch for us before we arrived.


Grandaddy Joe showing the boys his army medals.


A trip to the DC temple



Sunday afternoon with the grandkids, and Mandy.


Blake getting "up close" to Jack.

  I have hundreds of pictures the boys took on their DC trip, and trip to Grandma's. I'll put them together in a video. Ohhhh we are tired. We are sleeping in late tomorrow, except of course for Sherrill.
Someone has to work! 

3 comments:

  1. About 10 minutes after you left. I actually thought it was you coming back in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh shucks!! too bad we missed her! well at least she is a local person we can see vs chris! be sure to tell chris blake has not forgotten all the things he has taught him!

    ReplyDelete