School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Friday, March 29, 2013
Isabella and "Duckie"
Looking good isn't she, but don't let it fool you. She's having a bad day. She's really in a lot of pain.
Her abdomen is swollen, her back, side, and legs hurt. Chemo starts today.
I experienced something today that I hope none of you ever have to go through. I sat there and listened (mouth silent) as the Drs. read to James and Abby at least 6 pages of side effects that come
with the use of the chemo and other drugs. Then they hand them the papers to sign to give their permission. You could never imagine all the possible side effects.
Thanks to all of you "sisters" for the cards, gifts, best wishes and everything. Isabella is beginning to think that every time some one comes in the room she gets something new! She was proud to show me
"Duckie" and tell me how he works.
I hope she has a better day tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment