Thursday, May 31, 2012

Work, and work


Here's a picture of Grandaddy Joe. This is the first time in his 83 1/2 years of life he has spent the night in a hospital. He was born at home. He has been in the hospital for outpatient procedures, but this was the first overnight visit. And let me tell you, he did NOT like it one bit!
 Sherrill kept the house pretty clean while I was gone. I had locked the vacuum cleaner in my room accidentally and he couldn't get to it. He did clean out all the old food from the refrigerator. So, today I have been cleaning house, laundry, etc. I'll wait until another day to do sheets and the kitchen floor. It's too hot today!
  Things are slowly getting back  to normal. I went to bed early last night, and left Sherrill up watching TV. That almost NEVER happens. He has been watching the Hatfield and Mc Coys on the History channel. Christa's mom was a Hatfield, from the same group.
  Jack has been IN MY FACE every since I got home. I think he has sniffed every part of me. At least he hasn't lifted his leg yet.
  OK Blegen kids, what have Y'all been up to? Haven't heard from you in  a while Tristen.
  Take care everyone, and stay out of the heat!

2 comments:

  1. I've been watching the same show. It's pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched it too...well as long as I could stay awake. I want to see it again.

    ReplyDelete