As you all know I have been doing Sherrill's business book work for over 30 years, payroll, taxes, audits, I do it all. Then about 6 years or so I started doing my dad's also, except for his corporate taxes. I do his payroll, quarterly taxes, sales taxes, etc. Well, every since I had my surgery I would sit at the desk to do this very simple math, and my brain doesn't work. I would wait a day or two, and try it again, but still no luck. I even quit taking all my meds, so that "Halo" would go away, but I am still having problems. I even had Sherrill sit at the desk last night to figure up a simple payroll, so I could do the same thing this morning, to see if we came up with the same answer. I had to do this problem over and over before it worked out.
So, off to google I go, "anesthesia side effects". Here's the first thing I found........
Anesthesia Side Effects: An Overview
On February 8th, 2001 researchers from the Duke University Medical Center published an article in the New England Journal of Medicine on long-term cognitive decline after surgery.
This is what I am having......... cognitive decline. Am I loosing or have I lost my good brain cells? Was I asleep to long? Will I be able to get this back? Wonder who I need to call about this?
I'm still working on quarterly taxes, it's just taking a heck of a lot longer than it should. Changing the 6.2 per cent to 4.2 per cent really has me confused, especially on the Form 941. Guess I better tell Sherrill and dad to check behind all my math. Ugh, and I still have W-2's to do. IRS is going to love me!

No comments:
Post a Comment