Thursday, January 19, 2012

Do You Really have to follow Discharge Instructions?

Do you really have to follow discharge instructions?
I kind of liked the ones that said no housework, bending, lifting, etc. The one I am having problems with is NO FRIED FOODS! Are they for real? This just happens to be the 2 slices of bacon per day girl.
I had to give that up.
I remember when James was in high school I started the thing eating only 5 french fries at a time.
I have stuck with this every since.......until tonight. Sherrill went and got burgers, and I asked for THREE french fries. You know Sherrill, he selected the smallest ones. Oh well, at least I had my greasy Andy's burger.
My breakfast each morning consists of  two slices of toast and 1 or 2 "Cuties" (Clementines). For lunch I usually eat half of a pita chicken salad sandwich. Kat has me hooked on pita bread, and I make my own chicken salad?  Then for dinner is vegetables, jello, soup, something light. I want my BACON!!!!How can you live in the south and not eat bacon???? I wonder how long they meant I had to go without fried foods. Surely it must have been an error on their part!
So, here I sit withering away, without my bacon. I still have to smell it cooking every morning. I still have to see it sitting in Jack's bowl every day. After the grease from this burger gets out of my system, I just might have to cook me a slice of bacon and nibble on it. Have you ever heard...NO FRIED FOODS?
Really!

2 comments:

  1. Yea, I can comment at the moment!!!
    What about cooking bacon in the microwave? I admit it isn't as good as being fried in the frying pan with grease, but at least you could still have bacon! I always ate it that way growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about ready to go put a pound of bacon on the grill!
    I think though bacon is considered a fried food no matter how it is cooked.

    ReplyDelete