School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Blake Update!
Hello everyone. I have been busy being home with Blake for the past 4 days so that is why no body has really heard from me. Blake has his first doctors check up Monday and that went well. He didnt like the cold scale too much but he survived! He is already past birth weight and is measuring tall on the growth charts. He sleeps extremely well. I can usually do a 2am feeding and he will sleep until 7 or 8 am. I am feeling pretty good. Still sore at the incinsion site but that is expected. My back is pretty sore so i hope that eventually goes away. I have lost all my pregnancy weight except 5 pounds. I am back down to 132 which is great. Well just thought i would keep you guys updated. Look on Facebook for daily pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thanks for posting Kelli. I've been wondering about you.
ReplyDeleteI saw the new pictures on Facebook you had posted. Good job girl!