School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Friday, January 7, 2011
Baby Blake Update
Blake is doing well! Derrick and I had him in the nursery last night so we could both get some sleep! I think I was going on about near 30 hours without any! We had plenty of visitors yesterday and I received flowers and a baby blanket and a stuffed animal from Murray, Mom, Cameron and Olivia. That just made my day and made me smile! I received the lion and flowers from Cindy and the gang. I appreciate it soo much! Blake got circumsized just about a hour ago. We just got him back in the room. He did great the doctor said. I am feeling okay.I am sore where the staples are but that is expected. Well, while Blake is sleeping from the pain medicine, I am going to try to take a little nap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Take care of yourself girl. Get lots of rest. Be sure to let Derrick get some rest too. Have fun with Baby Blake.
ReplyDelete