We finally made it. Our last 1 hour was driving up a mountain. We got up to 10,000 feet elevation. There was snow everywhere. It was beautiful. For some of the time we had to go 25 to 30 MPH.
Christy is really hanging in there. I don't think any of you other kids could cope any better with this. I can sit beside her with her right arm propped on a pillow, and then rest my arm beside the pillow, and my arm will shake up and down along with hers. Her head stays in continuous motion. Baby Jacob has to be taken care of by someone else. Grandma Debbie (Kurt's mom) has had that job since Thursday when all of this happened. Christy informed us that he gets up twice during the night, and the dog has to go out twice during the night. At least everyone is on a schedule.
I'll post pictures tomorrow. It's been a long three days. Have a good night everyone.
call me if you need anything.
ReplyDelete