Sunday, April 11, 2010

9:00 pm and all is well.......

All is well for now anyway! All the little kids went to bed at 8 pm except of course for Jacob. He has just gone down now, and so has Christy. She spent a little more time today interacting with the kids, and holding Jacob. Little man Jake will be up in a couple of hours ready to eat again.
This boy is an eating machine.

Sherrill decided to sleep upstairs tonight so he could hear Bella. He is really getting attached to that dog. He gave her a bath this afternoon. He got about as wet as she did.

Kurt comes home tomorrow afternoon and that will begin his work week at home. I feel kind of sorry for him. He will be going non stop. When you say for better for worse, I don't think most people think of for worse with a sick wife, four kids, and a mother in law. How much worse could it get for the poor man? Oh yeah......the father in law too!

Kathy got a video of the kids dancing around the living room . Kat, if you read this, please post the video here. I think the other grand kids would love to see it.

I'm off to my room. Hope all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment