Mandy has made it to Arizona with all of her stuff. Seth has already started school, and he even has two kids in his class from kindergarten. They had time today to go to the park to play.Meghan looks quite appropriate behind bars!
Mandy has a job interview at Wells Fargo Thursday. That's the bank she worked for in California. Her computer is still FRIED so she only communicates with her phone or itouch.
If you loose her, you can always find her on facebook. I guess it will take awhile to get everything unpacked.
According to the groundhog we will have 6 more weeks of winter weather, so east coast kids....wrap up!
I start a new sewing class tomorrow......my embroidery class. I can't wait for that. This is when I will learn how to put your name on the bottom of your undies. No thongs please! I also want to do do the towels with the FACE end and the BUTT end. Now you all know what you will be getting for Christmas.
Have a good day, and don't fall on all the snow and ice.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteShe does look good behind bars :)
ReplyDelete