Friday, May 26, 2017

Stress!


Can you see it?
55 minutes and 58 seconds........ all just to save over $60.00 on my Spectrum Bill.
That is like $60.00 an hour. Sounds good to me!
Since Time Warner sold out to Spectrum, they have been giving me HELLO..... you know.
I called them last month to get them to remove a $49.00 installation fee, and some other charges, which they conveniently FORGOT to do. Thus, another call to them.

 I started out by saying, "Is this call being recorded on your end?"
Their reply, "ALL of our calls are recorded". I politely told him that is was also being recorded on my end, and explained the situation. 55 minutes and 58 seconds later, we were able to come to an amicable decision, which refunds me my $60.00, plus lowers my bill an additional 40.00 per month.

Don't I go through this about every 2 years? ? ?


1 comment:

  1. Now you know how I feel when I have to tell people the calls are being recorded. Lol

    ReplyDelete