Jack is hanging in there. His little male body part is about the size of a cucumber Sherrill said. I think it's more like a Sharpie Marker.
We are still having problems with him eating, and taking his meds. Last night Sherrill hid his meds in 3 gizzards, and he ate them. This morning he found the pill in his gizzards and wouldn't eat them. Mid morning I took some peanut butter, tried to roll it in a ball, put a pill in it, and rolled it in powdered sugar to hold it together.
Guess What....... he ate it. Sherrill went and made him 2 more with other pills, and slowly but surely he got them down. It will soon be time for his dinner time meds. Not quite sure what we are going to
hide them in this time.
He has enjoyed spending time out side today. He wants to go out every hour. He is on blood pressure medicine now, so when you gotta go, you gotta go!
His pain patch is still sticking to the back of his leg. The bandage on his other foot has already fallen off. No water or bathing for him until he goes back to the vet. So, I guess he will be just a wild haired dog until then!
Sherrill is still stressing out, and is grouchy. He walks around talking to Jack, to himself, and to the evil spirits I think. I keep asking him who is he talking to, and he just says "No One". Yes, the old man is getting a little more and more crazy as the days go by.
All and all, it's been a pretty peaceful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment